NIGERIAN CARNIVAL IRELAND (NCI) is the first of its kind celebration of Nigeria and Nigerians in the Republic of Ireland, bringing Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria together in the largest such gathering. It is the biggest and most popular mainstream Nigerian outdoor event in Ireland. NCI aims to promote integration, celebrate cultural diversity and heritage, inform and educate people about the diverse cultures of Nigeria while re-orientating their perception of Nigeria to defeat negative stereotypes. NCI provides opportunities for organisations to showcase their services.
MWLC is unifying organisation that serves as the united voice of Migrant Women groups in Ireland, developing and supporting groups with integration at the centre. The Objectives of MWLC inlcude:
(a) To preserve the name and promote the image of MIGRANT WOMEN LEADERS COUNCIL IRELAND (MWLCI).
(b) To embark on activities and ventures that will enhance the progress of women, members of MWLCI and MWLCI as an association.
(c) Celebrate cultural diversity while promoting the richness and beauty of diverse member’s cultures through integration.
(d) To encourage and strengthen friendship and harmony between MWLCI as a group and the community within which it operates through social interactions.
(e) To carry on such other activities as are incidental to the attainment of these objectives.
Cultúr is a community organisation that works with migrants, asylum seekers and refugees promoting equal rights and opportunities to develop an intercultural County Meath. Cultúr's Strategic plan involves: the use of a community work approach to identify, engage with and support the empowerment of migrants within County, Ireland. It uses its Policy Work to influence policy development facilitating the participation of migrants, addressing their needs and interests. Its Information Work is used to create awareness of rights and entitlements in order to empower migrants to exercise their rights equally while Its Organisational Development plan is to continue to develop Cultúr as an organisation which has structures and policies that are inclusive of migrants and is accountable in its management and corporate responsibilities.
AWDI is a development oriented community group, founded in 2004 to serve as a network body for migrant women in Ireland. AWDI’s mission is to build and strengthen relationships, entrench family values, empower, support and strengthen migrant woman for a confident and sufficient living while advocating, impacting and influencing women’s rights to effectively promote integration, cultural identity, equality and justice for the migrant woman wherever she is resident. The group advocates, supports and promotes the integration and cultural identity of migrant women within their community while empowering them to express and improve themselves in areas where they need help.
It's Vision is to see a society where women’s rights are enjoyed to build self confident women who believe in themselves enough to identify, tap into and use their God given talent regardless of distractions to ensure integration, equal opportunity and better living in all spheres of life
National Women’s Council of Ireland (NWCI) is the leading national women’s membership organisation seeking equality between women and men, founded in 1973.
It represents its membership which includes 160 member groups as well as a wide range of individual members from a diversity of backgrounds, sectors and locations.
Its mission is to lead and to be a catalyst for change in the achievement of equality between women and men. It articulate the views and experiences of its members and make sure their voices are heard wherever decisions are made which affect the lives of women.
Its vision is of an Ireland, and of a world, where there is full equality between women and men.
SHEROES is a Women's empowerment and support brand brought to life to recognise and celebrate the successes of women while helping them reach their highest potentials. The aim of SHEROES is to serve as a platform for women to celebrate themselves, be celebrated, be encouraged to be supportive of one another and discourage women from putting other women down.
SHEROES OBJECTIVES include:
1. To identify women who inspire, influence and impact and recognise & celebrate them through the SHEROES Awards.
2. To source mentors and support the Mentorship of aspiring women by professionals and experts in their chosen field through the SHEROES Mentorship programme.
3. To encourage women identify, develop and use their talents and skills through the SHEROES Academy.
4. To encourage women take time to appreciate and pamper themselves through the SHEROES TIMEOUT.
5. To promote everything that impacts a woman positively (Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, Sisterhood, Health, Relationship, Motherhood, Education, Technology, Business) through the SHEROES Magazine and TV Show.
6. To identify and showcase the work and activities of outstanding women who use their talent and resources to inspire, influence and impact the lives of others through the SHEROES TV series.
7. To give ears to the interests of women and create a forum where women can be free to express themselves divorced of fear, stress and oppression through the SHEROES Summits/Conferences.
8. To identify / create / make accessible, opportunities for women to grown and rise in their chosen career.