1. Best Radio Presenter of the Year
(University of Ife, Nigeria) - 1992
2. Outstanding Radio Presenter of the year
(Ogun State University, Nigeria) - 1992
3. Best Female Radio Presenter
(University of Ilorin, Nigeria) - 1993
4. Radio's Most Outstanding presenter of the year
(Ogun State University) - 1994
5. Radio Presenter of the year
(Ray Power 100FM) - 1995
6. Chairman's Outstanding Broadcaster Award
(DAAR communications Plc) - 1995
7. Airwaves Jewel of the Niger
(Ace Club of Nigeria) - 1995
8. Award of Excellence in Broadcasting
(Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria) - 1995
9. Airwaves Jewel of the Niger
(Ace Club of Nigeria) - 1996
10. Outstanding female Radio Presenter of the Year
(Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Nigeria) - 1996
11. Best Televisiom documentary Production for 'Africa-what hope for tomorrow'
(Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Nigeria) - 1996
12. TV Programme of the year 'sharing with Yemi'
(Ogun State University, Nigeria) - 1996
13. Best Nigerian Talk show 'Sharing with Yemi'
(Women in Leadership Organisation, Nigeria) - 1997
14. Best TV presenter of the year (Sharing with Yemi)
(Women in Leadership Organisation, Nigeria) - 1998
15. TV Programme of the year (Sharing with Yemi)
(Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria) - 1999
16. Best TV Talk show (Sharing with Yemi)
(Ogun State University, Nigeria) - 2000
17. One of the 100 Most Influential African people in Ireland
(Powerlist Magazine, Ireland) - 2011
18. Award of Excellence for Selfless service to the Community
(African World Newspaper, Ireland) - 2012
19. One of the 100 Most Influential African people in Ireland
(Powerlist magazine, Ireland) - 2012
20. Woman of substance Award for Good Leadership
(Crown Ventures, Ireland) - 2013
21. Pioneer on-Air Personality Broadcast Achievement Award
(Ray Power 100 Fm - DAAR Communications Plc) - 2014
22. Recognition of Excellence Award for Contributions to the Arts and Culture
industry in Ireland
(Ta'azor Lee Foundation, Ireland) - 2015
23. Nominated and shortlisted as finalist for the 2016 Women4Africa Awards
- International African Woman Category
(Women4Africa) - 2016
24. Award of Excellence for outstanding work as a Global leader, impacting the
lives of Women & Youth Globally - 2018
(Given by Young CEOs Business and Global investment Summit, Atlanta
Georgia, USA and presented by the immediate past CEO of the London Stock
Exchange Group Xavier Rolet and the honourable Rep of the Georgia House of
Representatives, Kim Schofield)
25. Nominated and shortlisted as finalist for the 2018 Women4Africa Awards
- Creative and Cultural Sector
(Women4Africa) - 2018
1. Selected to represent Ogun State at the National Silver Jubilee Celebration
of Nigeria in Gongola State - 1985
2. First Female presenter to go on air in the History of Private Radio
Broadcasting in Nigeria - 1994
3. Producer of the first programme to be aired in the History of Private
Television Broadcasting in Nigeria - 1996
4. First Newscasters to cast the News using a Cyber set in the history of
Television Broadcasting in Nigeria.
5. First Nigerian Coordiantor of the KORA all African Music Awards, taking top
Nigerian superstars like King Sunny Ade, Femi Kuti, Chichi of Africa and
Inferno to represent west Africa at the KORA Awards in South Africa.
6. Selected to represent Nigeria at the USIA International participation
programme on Environmental protection Issues in United States of America
7. First Ireland MaryKay Cosmetics Queen (Court of Sharing) - 2004
8. Founded 'African Women Development initiative', a not-for-profit African
women empowerment initiative. - 2004
9. First African to serve as a Judge on RTÉ's annual PJ O'Connor Radio Drama
Awards, Ireland - 2008
10. Founded of the biggest, annual Nigerian mainstream summer event in
Ireland - Nigerian Carnival Ireland - 2010
11. Invited in 2010 to present excerpts from her RTÉ Radio commissioned and
produced play before the President of Ireland, Mary McAleese, at the launch
of the report of The European Cultural Foundation (ECF) on its discussions
throughout Ireland amongst different cultures/backgrounds to document their
experiences in dealing with integration.
12. Recognised and appreciated for the positive role she has played and
continues to play in improving the quality of life and living environment of the
people of Navan,by the Mayor of Navan, Counsellor Joe Reilly and members
of the Navan Town Council at a Civic Reception in June 2010.
13. Invited to speak at many international conferences and Seminars on various
humanitarian, social-economic and developmental issues.
14. Has advocated/made representations to TDs (Ministers) at Dáil Éireann,
House of the Oireachtas, (Irish National Parliament) on issues of integration,
social inclusion, racism and diversity.
15. Founded SHEROES Global, a Not-for profot initiative that Celebrates, impact
and Empowers womenand youht Globally.
16. Initiated the "Exploring Options" Project... Free Career Talks for students and
youth. - 2015
17. Was on the PLA Research team that worked on the project to develop an Anti
Racism / integration Strategy in County Meath, Ireland.
18. Listed in the 2015 Irish Women of influence Directory as one of Republic of
Ireland's Women of Influcence.
19. Wrote and published 'The POWER of THANK YOU... developing an attitude
of gratitude. - 2016.
20. Wrote and Published 'Exploring Options... A guide to making career choices'